Thursday, July 28, 2011

am·big·u·ous /amˈbigyo͞oəs/ - Adjective

1. (of language) Open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
2. Unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.
3. My latest MRI

Odds are it's nothing, right? Just a little white spot in an area near the blood vessels. Likely it's just damaged "pipes" leaking the contrast agent. And maybe it wasn't in the previous MRIs because the last three have each been on completely different equipment. Yeah, maybe it was already there and just didn't show up on those other MRIs. Of course, it does look like it could be a growing tumor also....

And that's the conundrum. What to do about white spots that appear in MRIs?
I could try for surgery, but what if it's nothing?
I could try for Avastin, to make it disappear, but then how will I know what it was?
I could try to get a biopsy, but what if they don't pull out the right stuff?
Or I could wait, and watch....

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment