Yup, it's apparently back. I have to admit, I've been expecting this for about a month. Since the last MRI. In fact, I postponed this MRI until after my kayaking trip with my brother and nephew so I could delay the inevitable. Yup, the summer appears to be over.
So what's next? Well, I'm almost definitely heading back under the knife. I guess the next couple of days will be spent pondering different clinical trials, chemo methods, radiation, etc. Anyone got some other good options? Cause the vaccine didn't seem to fix me.
Does this suck? Yup.