Saturday, September 3, 2011

And the answer is....

From NS: "The B field was high enough to awaken long dormant cells in your head that used to follow earth's magnetic field. The chirp frequency from the MRI was near the right frequency of the chirp from the bird you evolved from so your lats involuntarily flex to flap what used to be your wings."

And my co-worker "Skippy" sent me this. Yes, I'm actually giving "Skippy" credit for something. That *clearly* shows I have a brain tumor....

Now, if I could only fly!

4 comments:

  1. Let's see if this works:

    Bring Captain Solo and the Wookie to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I was tricked by the Skippy! I can claim brain tumor as the reason.....

    Skippy = NS = Not Skippy....whoah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was originally a little suspicious of "NS's" (aka Skippy's) whole "bird man" description. So I snooped around a bit and found out it's the pecs that let birds fly. They don't even have lats.... No flying for me. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing. I was going to start questioning your knowledge of our evolutionary history ;-)

    But I can still start gathering some feathers for ya

    ReplyDelete