Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And the winner is?

The "G. Kravitz Band" (aka "Kravesis") and...my mom! They both guessed ZERO staples, which is how it worked out this time. Stitches only. I guess my original surgeon wasn't lying when he said that the screws and scar would let someone open up easily into the same area of the brain. They didn't even shave a large part of my head, just a strip along the old scar. This definitely relieves my biggest concern, which was whether I could actually change the name of my blog....

Today I'm about to head off for my appointment with Dr. Yu, and then it's back to SF to join the wonderful drizzle. That might be a good thing to keep me inside for more rapid recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Continually blown away by your fortitude, honesty, curiosity, humor, charm & humanity Eric. The bay area welcomes you back when you get here - lots of rainy sun, a little hail and lots of cherry blossoms. We got celebs too. :)

    Big hug & virtual chocolate chip cookies,
    Anne (Emily's friend)

    ReplyDelete