Monday, February 14, 2011

Tinseltown!

Today I got to spend a little time seeing the other side of the world, through the frame of a camera in Tinseltown! My cousin here is a music editor working on a film for Warner Brothers, so his he and his wife offered my sister and I a chance to head out there and check out the scene and have some lunch. It was really cool to be able to walk through a far less publicized studio to see what it's like to shoot films there. It's really amazing what it takes to throw together a final piece. We had a really great experience seeing what went behind the scenes and how much fun such a career could be like. We also got to check out the museum, which for several of you out there would've been a dream come true (Peat). The entire top floor was dedicated to the Harry Potter series. Over my head even before the tumors, but very cool nonetheless. I did hit my limit while I was there, but managed to get back "home" in time for a solid nap to recover. In addition to the random energy levels (most likely tied to the steroids I'm on) I'm also noticing a similarity in slight memory loss. Not nearly as bad as the last time, and still awaiting recovery, but frustrating just the same. Weah weah.

No comments:

Post a Comment