Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It really never gets easy

The 6 week hiatus is over. Part of me had a little bit of hope that maybe, for this one brief moment of time, I'd get to celebrate some success. Unfortunately, the latest reality, well, sucks. Yes, the part that seemed to be growing had been held at bay. But a new location, more difficult to reach, is now rearing its ugly "head". At this point we are mainly looking to try to stretch the time as much as possible without expectations. I guess that was always the goal.

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* Nothing much to say about that now is there? Here's hoping your 'stretched out time' will be painfree and symptom free for as long as possible..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Thandi's comment. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one really knows how much time they have on this earth and that is exactly why quality is more important than quantity. I hope and pray that you will have as much quality time as possible and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help...

    Your Friend in Solidarity,

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least watch the movie the guitar. Please, pretty please. Best wishes for the season!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh.

    I wish I knew more to say, but we're thinking of you & sending you all our best from India!

    Big hugs when we see you...
    'D + K

    ReplyDelete