Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Timing is everything?!?

Sorry for the delayed update, but I've been recently dealing with some kind of illness. I'm really hoping it's not related to or caused by the chemo, but instead is a simple cold or flu. Not that I'd know, since I haven't been sick in over 5 years and have no idea what to expect (yeah, yeah, I know I'm not counting "cancer" or "drinking too much").

I did meet with Dr. Berger on Monday, and he gave me permission to exercise after checking out the blob of fluid from the surgery. I also asked him about the two "spots" on the MRI, and he had no idea what I was talking about, but was pretty sure if he'd seen something, he would've removed it. I hope I didn't get Dr. B in trouble...though now I'm even more curious - who initially brought it up?

Other than that, I'm just trying to get past whatever this is that keeps rearing its ugly head (insert self-deprecating humor here) so I can still make it to the Ride for the Roses with my buddy Lance! Alas, sometimes timing is everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment